Thursday, July 12, 2012

Raider Nation Celebration

The Oakland Raiders will celebrate the start of football this year with the Raider Nation Celebration on Sunday, August 12 from 1 – 4 p.m. at O.co Coliseum, in parking lot “B,” which is located on the south side of the Coliseum Complex.


It's the "Parking Lot B" part that makes me wonder what's the deal.  Is there some surprise in store where the Raiders will open the Coliseum gates and march us fans straight onto the field to the rallying battle cry of "The Autumn Wind?"  What gives?


I've been attending Raider Nation Celebration for years and I don't ever remember it being held in the Coliseum parking lot.  I'm sure there's a good reason for it, $$$$, but it don't matter, I'd go if it were held in a broke-down bowling alley in Bakersfield.  Well, then again, let's just be thankful for the damn parking lot!


Win Lose or Tie



No comments: