Monday, November 21, 2011

Rihanna Talks, Ellen Flirts

Okay sports fans, just to set the record straight, I do not sit around waiting for the Ellen Degeneres Show to come on before every Monday Night Football game. Just so happens I was flipping through the channels killing time before the game when I came across a sexy Rihanna talking about being single. Rihanna Single?

So what do sexy single stars do? They go on talk shows looking hot and talk about why they're single and what it's like. While waiting for Rihanna to stand up.......Let me try again. While waiting for Rihanna to open up to Ellen about types of men she prefers, I got a bit of a surprise.

You can watch the clip below but let me at least get this out. I am convinced that Ellen Degeneres is, for all intents and purposes, a man. Why? Because only a seasoned gentleman can be in the presence of a sexy woman talking about her "kitty cat" and come back with a sly one-liner like the one that Ellen Delivers:

No comments: