Wednesday, October 16, 2013

INVASION

Why am I writing about the recently resigned mayor of San Diego?  No, not because his resignation came on the heels of a guilty plea to false imprisonment and battery.  Wrong again, its not because his plea agreement to a felony only carries three months home confinement and three years probation.  And of course its not because he's prohibited from ever seeking public office or voting, jury duty and ownership of a firearm while on probation.

Oh no no no, the reason I chose to write about former Democratic Congressman Bob Filner, is simply because his face reminds me of a very scary yet real dream I had not long ago.  

In the nightmare, world leaders are being abducted and their bodies replaced by replica alien life forms.  Yes folks, if dreams are a sign of things to come, then I'd have to say we've arrived upon the days of "Invasion of the Body Snatchers." 

And how do I know its an alien life form?  Well, Just look at it! 





No comments: