Saturday, December 22, 2012

Have A "Gargantuan" Holiday!

My plan for the holidays is to get full, kickback and watch one of my favorite old-time monster movies, War of the Gargantuas.  

As a kid I was captured by the human emotions of the two beasts. They were the result of genetic experiments done in a laboratory.

Other than showcasing a decent good vs evil story, War of the Gargantuas features great visuals and a chilling original soundtrack. I can't wait to see the classic Tokyo cafe singer doing her best not to be eaten alive while singing the song "The words get stuck in my throat."

Lastly, this movie has one of the best monster fight scenes of all time. It ranks right up there with Godzilla vs King Kong and Godzilla vs Ghidorah the three-headed monster. All are monster-movie classics. Epic!

Happy Holidays Sports and Monster Fans
Enjoy the Season


No comments: