Saturday, December 29, 2012

I WANT TO MAKE A CONFESSION!

Oh well, the Oakland Raiders (4-11) are winding up their miserable 2012 season with a meaningless game in San Diego against the just as lowly Chargers (6-9).  Of course I'll watch, if for no other reason than to say goodbye to the miseries of Sundays past.

I began this silver and black season with such high hopes, as always, only to be let down and disappointed yet again.  Its been some time since my Raiders played a meaningful role in the NFL post-season picture. 

I don't know, maybe we need some truly divine intervention from the heavens above.  If only we could get a glimpse at the soul of Al Davis and how he's handling this season's disappointment. 

I wonder, just how is the late great Al Davis handling the Oakland Raiders losing season?


No comments: