Thursday, August 16, 2012

C Me Dance

C Me Dance Review


3.0 out of 5 stars Discover God's Blessing, Again!, July 20, 2011
This review is from: C Me Dance (DVD)
Let's face it, this movie is no "Fireproof." In the beginning I almost wrote it off as some type of teen-drama that was borderline annoying due to the corny teen acting. Then, as with characters in this movie, I found my attitude towards it transforming as the true message of this movie was slowly revealed along with a very convincing devil.

With God everything is possible, including the conquering of evil and the removal of fears.

So if you find yourself doubtful or fearful that the message in this movie is anything but divinely conceived, remember that evil feeds on our doubts and fears, causing us to renounce the actual blessings of God. What we think we know of God only scratches the surface.

As a child I once believed that the wind was God blowing the dust off my face and the rain was God's tears cleansing the world. I'd misplaced that belief somewhere along the path of life until I walked out of a hospital after a stay from a life threatening illness and felt God's breath and tears again. The near death experience reawakened me to the many mysteries of God. I believe that this movie uses death and the threat of death in the same way, to reawaken our awareness of God's many mysteries.

"Give your fear to God and watch him destroy the enemy!"

No comments: