Thursday, July 08, 2010

Running Of The Bulls - Spain


Earlier this week Spain's soccer team made history by trampling the German team and making it to their first ever World Cup championship game. Today in Spain, the bulls had their day to kick a$$ and trample someone.

The annual running of the bulls in Pamplona, Spain, took place today, and this year only 2 persons gored and 5 injured. I recall last year seeing a father running along with his adolescent son by his side. Shameful? Maybe! Exciting? Definitely!

I wonder if some day I'll wake up and say to myself:

"You know self, what say we go to Spain and participate in the running of the bulls event?"

So will someone tell me just where this world would be without crazy events like eating contests and stampeding bulls?

Run Forest Run!

No comments: