Sunday, January 02, 2011

Oakland Raiders SWEEEEEEP AFC West


The Oakland Raiders accomplished two key goals this season. They went 6-0 in their division and ended the season with an overall record of 8-8. Today's 31-10 annihilation of the division winning Kansas City Chiefs is a tasty treat to chew on during the off season. When Kansas City loses in the playoffs, I will be the first to say of their opponent; we could of beat them wimps.


Thank you coaches Tom Cable / Hue Jackson and staff for restoring Raider Nation's confidence in the organization and team. We fans who stayed the course through the very lean years have been rewarded with a talented team full of promise in the NEAR future.


Message to Al Davis is this: Don't throw out the baby with the bath water next season.

I believe the Oakland Raiders are on the cusp of doing some great things. If the inevitable changes to come in 2011 take away from the accomplishments of 2010 instead of adding to them, I will be looking into other ways to spend my football Sundays. I sure hope to find myself seated in section 225 at Oakland-Alameda Coliseum come next football season. Big Al and company will help determine if my butt files for divorce from my season seat of three seasons past, or if the relationship has truly been reconciled and the love affair resumes stronger than ever.

Raiders Division Champions

No comments: