Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Baseball is BACK!

Yes sports fans, MLB is back in the swing of things, and my San Francisco Giants entertaining to watch once again. As I type this post, they're leading 7-6 in the bottom of the eighth inning. I know, I shouldn't tempt the baseball Gods so openly, but the game has been very entertaining and the Giants appear to have a winning wind blowing behind their bats. 

Maybe I'm just another fan missing baseball so much he's seeing magic where there really isn't any. Maybe I'm kidding myself about the Giants competitive chances this season. Whatever the case may be, baseball is back and the promise of fielding a winning team in San Francisco is alive and well; at least in the hearts of fans like myself. 

These Giants might not be on par with the 2010/2012/2014 championship teams just yet, but look out MLB, there's an orange and black underdog sniffing at the heels of projected NL contenders. And they're getting cockier with every game.


Bottom of the 9th, two outs with Giants closer Jake McGee on the mound hurling 97mph.


Let's Go G-I-A-N-T-S!

Let's Go G-I-A-N-T-S!

Let's Go G-I-A-N-T-S!




No comments: