Monday, March 08, 2010

My DICK

As the heading reads, this post accompanied by video is about dicks. So if the reader is sensitive about not only dicks, but anything that one would call "politically incorrect," then I strongly suggest you skip this one.

When I first heard this music video about dicks, it reminded me of the old game we called "playin the dozens." That was where you took turns with a friend or friends at coming up with derogatory jokes about each others parents. Sometimes it came close to physical confrontations but mostly it was just pure laughter and fun.

This song simply speaks for itself. To the youngsters that put it together I applaud them for keeping the tradition of battling with words alive and well. For those who do find it repulsive and malicious, try to remember that you were once young, funny and foolish with a free spirit. You Prude!










-----------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: