Monday, March 09, 2009

Buffalo Just Loves Me Some Me


And there you have it. The Buffalo Bills have gone where no team wanted to go in free agency; they've signed wide receiver Terrell Owens to a one year contract worth $6.5 million.

So try saying this T.O. trademarked jingle and see if it makes better since now that he's on a mediocre team:


I LOVE ME SOME ME!

The Buffalo Bills, who last made the playoffs in 2000 and have only had one winning season since, are looking for T.O. to provide enough fireworks to spark an offense on the field and settle down a disgruntled fan base in the stands.

And I do believe that acquiring T.O. gives the Bills a much needed boost that could find them contending for the AFC East crown. But don't crown'em just yet, Trent Edwards is going into only his third season as Buffalo's quarterback and we all know about T.O.'s treatment of his quarterbacks when things go south. Better Trent than JaMarcus is my feeling.

So I want to thank the Buffalo Bills and wish them all the best on giving "I Love Me Some Me" a new place that he can call his home for a season. For as much as I would like to see the Oakland Raiders acquire a wide receiver with T.O.-like talent, the drama and suspense of waiting for the refrain "I Hate Me Some Them" to come out of his jowls is just too scorching a price to pay for admission to the T.O. show.



No comments: