Monday, February 04, 2008

Amazon Book Deal Sacked!



I didn't know about the book deal until I saw a guy at the super bowl party wearing a black tee-shirt with prophetic white lettering that read: "18-1."

A Day after the New York Giants upset of the New England Patriots in Super Bowl XLII, I attempt a online glance at the Boston Globe's book entitled "19-0: The Historic Championship Season of the New England Patriots." I'd heard they were still taking pre-orders for the book right up until the game ending whistle. Here's what I got when I clicked on the link:




Looking for something?
We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site

Go to Amazon.com's Home Page



Patriots Fan Blog Sees Book As Ultimate Jinx/Curse 7 Days Before Game: Too Funny!

No comments: