Friday, November 03, 2006

What The "Hell" is up with the Evangelical Church?

Thought you heard it all didn't you. 5 year olds selling drugs, grandmothers running credit card scams, Mayors smoking crack cocaine. But this one, if completely true just rubs my hide.

Evangelist Admits Meth, Massage, No Sex

The "President" of the National Association of Evangelicals, a 30-million member association, resigned his holy post after "ADMITTING" he bought methamphetamine and received a massage from a gay prostitute. However, he denies having sex with said prostitute. The 49-year old male prostitute, that's right, a road with lots of wear, claims their relationship was much more than a one-time fling and..............has the Holy Ghost on tape to prove it. Oh My!

Here's one excerpt from the voicemail recording of his excellence:

"Hi Mike, this is Art," one call began, according to the station. "Hey, I was just calling to see if we could get any more. Either $100 or $200 supply."

Here's a second excerpt:

A second message, left a few hours later, began: "Hi Mike, this is Art, I am here in Denver and sorry that I missed you. But as I said, if you want to go ahead and get the stuff, then that would be great. And I'll get it sometime next week or the week after or whenever."


The shame of it all is that this Evangelical Leader has been leading the way on a state amendment bill to ban same-sex marriage which is on Tuesday’s voting ballot in Colorado.

Imagine any member of any religious group wearing the cloth stating the words; "Yes I purchased methamphetamine and a massage from a 49-year old male prostitute, but I didn't have sex."

Why that's right up there with Bill Clinton's, "I tried marijuana once, but I didn't inhale" and "I did not have sexual relations with THAT WOMAN." Had Monica not opened her mouth after the dirty deed was done and allowed the "spunk" to leak out all over her dress, Bill's claim might still ring true. But as the old saying goes, "loose lips sink ships."

Of course most of the Evangelical leaders 14,000 church members are crying political assassination since the news hit right before the elections. But the fact is that he ADMITS to some of the accusations and ..........is heard on tape making arrangements.


So will somebody, anybody please tell me............did the horns of Armageddon blow signifying the end of the world and I was just too damn busy watching sports?

And I thought I would be sent to "Hell" in a gasoline suit. Hell is when you do something bad and everything about you, along with your picture, is posted on Wikipedia, the new world sourcebook. Welcome to Hell Ted Haggard.

See: Ted Haggard

No comments: