Saturday, July 15, 2023

Meet Ms. McLAREN

 

Met my first TikTok Star last night in Beverly Hills. He seemed cool and casual, very down to earth, not nearly as high-brow and mesmerizing as the date he introduced me to.


While hanging out on a tropical, Hot Summer Night in L.A., I came across this stunning beauty all draped out in her lavish, lavender silks. And as with any hot body, she outshone and outshined all the lovely ladies in the club. She need not brag nor boast, only lounge there in her velvety smooth and delicate garment, as passing men uncontrollably succumbed to her teasing charms. 

She laid there with the intrinsically, powerful magnetism of a Queen of Sheba or Helen of Troy, luring men of all walks to come worship at her skirts.  I can attest to the strength of her alluring beauty; she was simply irresistible. 

One look and I thought of nothing but inquiring about who she was, where she resided, and how I might possibly arrange a private meeting with this City of Angels Cleopatra. However, as I began approaching her, I heard my name being called. It was my girlfriend’s sister from across the street, reminding me where to meet them after I came back from finding a bathroom. 

I soon snapped out of it and came to my senses. I was no playboy in his twenties adding to my harem of lovelies, I was a man past his prime, committed to a lovely woman full of care and trust. She may not have the mesmerizing sex appeal of a Cleopatra, Sheba, or Helen, but she provides me with so much more than that. I’d been hypnotized into becoming an old fool by a charming siren known for sinking the ship of many a man. But for the grace of God, almost went I. 

My warning to men about the beautiful objects we catch ourselves lusting after in life. If you find yourself wanting to chase after a beautiful Siren of one form or another, and the chase requires you abandon something already bringing peace and joy to your life, “Snap Out of It!  



Not only is the grass not greener on the other side, but it’s also full of snakes as conniving and controlling as the serpent who offered a man named Adam free bites of the forbidden shiny apple. 

Listen to the call of your conscious and return to persons and things already bringing value to your life. A moment of weakness can lead to a sentence of suffering when making sudden decisions based on our passions. And although you may have survived many battles throughout life, you have vulnerabilities. Remember Achilles.

Sirens can seduce the strongest of men. After my close encounter on this night, I determine it best in life to leave sirens to young playboys collecting toys for play. They will find out soon enough the cost of a "pay to play" affair with a seductress as beautiful as a Goddess. 

McLaren is that beautiful siren. 








No comments: