Monday, September 13, 2010

Raiders Lose Opener To Titans


Raiders say it was loud from the moment the national anthem ended in the Tennessee Titans LP Field on Sunday. The Raiders looked as if they'd been robbed of their preseason promises as the Titans rolled to an effortless 38-13 win.

Offensive line is definitely a concern for the Raiders. I would continue to harp on wide receivers play but quarterback Jason Campbell never got comfortable enough in the pocket to be consistent with getting them the ball.

I'm with the players, chalk it up as that one flat game of the season. Safety Michael Huff said it best, "We can't let one game beat us twice."

Up next are the (0-1) St. Louis Rams who come into a mad-as-hell Oakland Coliseum. I pity the Rams, for they will truly be a sacraficial lamb come Sunday.

In other news, the San Francisco Forty-Niner couldn't score a touchedown in their 31-6 TapOut against the Seattle Seahawks. Are the Seahawks that good or the whiners that bad?

Wait a minute, I think I can hear coach Singletary now: "I Want Whiners!"

No comments: