Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Tom Cable A Made Man



Now that Tom Cable has been officially made the Oakland Raiders Head Coach, let's see if Big Al allows him to run the outfit like a real capo or captain.

I hear it said that when reporters asked Cable what it felt like being summoned into Big Al's office to be told his fate, he began to sing the Gypsy Anthem (Dark Eyes).

Dark Eyes (The Gypsy Anthem)

Eyes of ecstacy, always haunting me,
Always taunting me, with your mystery,
Tell me tenderly, you belong to me
For eternity–dark eyes talk to me!

Eyes so dark and dear, eyes of loveth here,
Beauty full and true, I’m in love with you.
Give me eyes of love, like the stars above.
You stole my heart. May we ever part!

Gypsy melody that has haunted me,
Won’t you set me free of all memory:
Of the time that’s waste, of the path we traced
Of the pain we taste–so endlessly!

No comments: