Wednesday, August 08, 2007

PRAYER REQUEST



I went searching the web for a prayer site that takes prayer requests with no conditions attached. After doing a 30 minute search I realized that such a site just doesn't exist.


Every Prayer site wants a verifiable email address and other personal information. Maybe I'm just naive to the workings of internet faith, but I didn't feel like being sold an item later for a prayer today. I get enough spam already and I felt the sites were just gathering user information under the guise of faithful prayer.

So instead I decided to just post my prayer here on my blog. Who knows, maybe a faithful servant of God is a sports fan who randomly reads blogger news and events. This prayer request is for a relative, may she receive God's blessings!

I'm submitting this prayer request for a relative who's suffering from many illnesses, one being loss of hope. I believe that God will guide her through, but I fear she's lost her way and is following her own will. In following her own will it seems her life is becoming more diseased instead of healed. The effects of her illness has her believing that her will is God's will. I kindly request a prayer that helps her discern the path of God from all others and that she find the guiding light that leads one out of darkness and restores a broken soul.

No comments: