Sunday, September 27, 2026

Raiders (3-0) Feeling Like Vince Frickin' McMahon

 

Just Win Baby!

I really wanted to wait to begin hyping the Raiders early regular season football success. But after their third straight win, a fourth quarter come from behind road battle against the New Orleans Saints, I couldn't resist posting something, anything.

With today's 35-27 victory, Da' Raiderssss have uninvitedly strutted into the ring of competitive teams' whose opponents must bring their A-game to play against. The silver and black are showing NFL teams, analysts and fans they are a far cry from the 3-14 team of 2025. Improved coaching, players and playcalling have them currently as one of five teams sporting a 3-0 undefeated win/loss record. Every Raiders win was hard-fought and deservedly earned. 

Next week's opponent is the Kansas City Chiefs, enough said. Who better to use as a measuring stick of improvement than our AFC West rival who've been on a decade long division/league dominance up until last year. Our much-improved defense will get a good test going up against Mahomes and Kelce, with Mrs. T. Swift-Kelce in an Allegiant Stadium luxury box wearing chief's gear.

Can't Wait!

As of now, I'm gonna enjoy wearing this comeback Raiders win through this week leading up to the Chiefs showdown. Just look for the guy in your town dressed in Raider's gear Power Walking like an undefeated champion's ring walk to take on his next opponent. 

"I Pity the Fool" who steps into the ring to take on the newly improved Raiders.

RAAAAAIIIIIIIIDDDDDEEERRRRRSSSSS!!!!!!

Raiders 35
Saints 27

No comments: