Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tebow Talk


Just for the heck of it, I had to post Tim Tebow in a Jets jersey. Topps sports cards didn't waste any time in marketing their version of the new Jets quarterback card. While most quarterbacks are featured on sports cards in a traditional drop-back passing pose, Tebow is doing his thing faking the rush and shuffling a pass forward.

I wonder what Jets fans are feeling these days? Do they want Tebow over incumbent Mark Sanchez. Can you picture coach Rex Ryan on the sideline going nuts when Tebow doesn't see the open man and begins improvising a play?

I've got enough here on the west coast to keep me busy with my Raiders. Running back Michael Bush signed with the Chicago Bears today. We've yet to sign a backup quarterback but have picked up some defensive pieces. Football fandom is truly a twelve month sport of interest.

No comments: