Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Raiders 2009 Season Schedule Set

Every year I review the newly released Oakland Raiders schedule around this time, and every year I feel that we can beat most of the teams, if not all, that we'll be playing.

No different this year. If Tom Cable and company gameplan with a passion for each opponent, there's no reason the talent we have can't go out and win games. A coach's job is to put his players in the best position to win the game. As my boy "Herm Edwards" once so passionately put it, "You Play To Win The Game........Hello."

I seriously believe we're in for a treat this season. If we just stay healthy, stay together and execute the game plans to perfection, who can stop us except us.

I'm feeling that Silver & Black pride folks, ya wit me?

The countdown to September 14th begins now. On that Monday night we're scheduled to play at home against the San Diego Chargers. I get a chance to wear my "Chargers Suck" T-shirt where the little Raiders fan is pissing on a Charger helmet, can't wait. The Chargers don't know what they're in for.



Raider Life!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the 5raiders have not even beaten the chargers in along time, how can you say they suck?

Anonymous said...

if you piss on electricity you die must explain your record with the chargers