Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Wah Wah Watkins

Wide Receiver Todd Watkins could be the surprise deep threat that the Raiders have been looking for. Who is Todd Watkins you may ask? Heck, I'm still trying to find information on him. But after reading the article "Don't Sleep On Todd Watkins" I'm pinching myself to see if what I read wasn't just a dream.

Bottom line, he's fast and can catch a football. If he makes the team we might see a JaMarcus to Watkins combination that will stretch the field for our bevy of running backs waiting to run roughshod over this season's opponents.

Oh, did I mention that Wah Wah Watkins will also give SeaBass some competition at field goal and point after kicks? He was just about flawless as a kicker in college at BYU.

I can smell the 2008 NFL season approaching. And the Raiders have all the ingredients for a winning dish.

Todd Watkins, an added spice to the Raiders offensive threat this coming season.

As for the Wah Wah bit, my bad. I was thinking of a funky guitar player from the 70's. Turns out his name was Wah Wah Watson. He Sho Wuz Funky!

No comments: