Saturday, December 13, 2014

I'll Believe It When I See It - Money vs Pacman

Floyd "Money" Mayweather has publicly announced that he wants Manny Pacquaio.



We are ready. Let's make it happen. May 2. Mayweather versus Manny Pacquiao. Let's do it.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr.


Most boxing fans have chewed through the bit, anxiously waiting for this fight of the millennium to happen.  Floyd just threw more gasoline on the fire by calling out Manny and setting a date for the rumble. Now all that needs to happen is the promoting parties gotta put pen to paper with a payoff price that makes the loser feel like a winner.  Is it possible?

I still say I'll believe it when I see those two touching gloves in the middle of the ring, but I have to say that this time hearing Mayweather give lip service to fighting Pacquaio sounded just a bit more like..................Money in the Bank!

Make It Happen!

No comments: